Thursday, February 2, 2006

Listings fee on ebay? -

I just put up stuff for auction on ebay and I payed $2 for listing one of them..I was wondering in case I wanted to cancel the item listing later would I still have to pay the $2 and also in case I re-list it again would I get charged

Unfortunately.. Listing fees are nonrefundable in FEEBAY .. if you cancelled the item, still you have to pay this fees $2.00 .. for re-listing, only once, and they charge you again $2.00 for re-listing (Without any change to the price) .. the only way to get the re-listing fees back is for item to sell this time.... if your item didn t sell, then they charge you the listing fees and the re-listing fees .. total of $4.00 at least . This is FEEBAY.. Good luck and have a great day..

Generally, listing fees are non-refundable, so if you cancel the listing, you will be out the 2 bucks. If your item doesn t sell, you can re-list it (once) with no additional fee, but you cant increase the original listing price? Well you can increase it, but they wont waive the fee on the re-list. eBay is very tight when it comes to refunding any fees that are paid to them. If you email them and tell them you made an error and didn t mean to list the item, its possible they will give you the listing fee back...but they will only do that like once in your lifetime!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS