Thursday, February 16, 2006

What should I do if the client didnt pay for the site I have done? -

Ok, first.. we didnt have contract ..I did his website for his gf. After a month, i finished the site... but the client promised to pay me next week after i told him that the site is done.After two weeks, he said that... sorry i been not able to use my computer alot....plz be patient.. i will be sending you the money mid november... i got a house that im renting to own. im tryin so hard... i miss doin music... i want to do music but my living situation is funny. but i can t wait any longer... because I have some expenses that i need to settle and im relying on his payment.Im sure next month, he would make another excuse that hes broke.. and he has no job..Time is running you know. What should I do? i thinking of getting all the files from a server until he pays me the balance..What do u think I should do for him to pay me quickly...?

shut the sight down and lock him out and tell him it s just until the middle of november adding when I get paid . I mean there is no contract, he can not make you open it back up and you won t be burning any bridges.

I would have an attorney draft a letter demanding payment. In most cases, people will do just about anything to avoid having to deal with lawyers.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS