Wednesday, April 5, 2006

I am scared to open my own business? -

What should I do. I like my job its ok I am in sales car sales. Has anyone ever been in my situation where you know you can start you own business but is kinda of scared to do it. What did you guys do. Let me I need help.

Everyone has that initial nervousness when starting a business. You always have that fear of will my business succeed or tank? Opening a new business is risky, but at times the reward is worth the risk. The key to making the venture as less of a risk as possible is doing research on what you want to do. The more research, the more knowledge you have. And, as they all say, knowledge is power. Best of luck.

I want to start my own business too, it would be real easy for me I just keep ,making up excuses. I think it s because I m afraid of the NEW responsibility it s a little over whelming. I m going to hire someone to help me get it started maybe that s what you should do.

Hi Mike,Yep, been there, more than once. And Kemper is absolutely right. Research and planning are the keys.In order to plan effectively, you must conduct some research. Fear is usually overcome when you have enough information to make good decisions.What do you need to provide your services? Who will you provide them to? Who are you competing against? What makes you better; gives you an edge ? How are you going to reach your prospects/potential clients? Answering these kinds of questions gives you a basis to begin a business plan.You can download my free research outline at www.abusinessmentor.comIt should certainly guide you in the right direction.Good Luck!

have you done extensive research? read a few books on small biz andinterviewed your competition, etc?written a biz plan?

Yes, its like you came to the right place for business acumen What kind of business would you be liking to start?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS