Friday, April 7, 2006

I want to start mowing lawns and shoveling drive ways for money? -

How do I let people know I ll do this for them? And how much should I charge? Me and my friend are saving up money so we can go to the mall in November. Help Me!Give any advice possible.

put up fliers for the lawn mowing/shoveling.The vast majority of baby sitting is done under the table so you don t need a license/permit. However some parents are more comfortable if you are certified through kaiser.

You can put flyers in peoples mailboxes...you should knw that snowplow people charge around 50 dollars so you should charge 30-50...you dont need a permit...and walking dogs is great when people are on vaca but you want to give them a flyer before they ask someone else but not way before because they will end up forgetting! hope i helped!!!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS