Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Own Business - professional Training? -

I would like to start my own busines. I am a BE graduate in CSE. Where can i get professional training, I can invest upto 5 lakhs, I am interesting in engineering kind of business with good scope.

Take my advice,stop looking for training institutes as it s just wastage of time and money. First decide exactly what kind of business you want to open,then look for the existing business firms in that business and search a job in that particular area. This is the best way to learn anything about business.I am telling you through my own experience. Work for 4-5 months and gain practical knowledge. If you want help in marketing your business then mail me.If you re in hurry and can t wait for 4-5 months then work as part time and open your own business while working.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS