Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A rude shop assistant? New Look? -

Hi, What shall I do, I went to new look the one in bham by superdrug, and I went into the changing room, and as soon as I entered, she was rude to me rthis is all the things she did which made me angry.1)When she was counting my clothes she said let go, when I did they dropped on the floor and she said I didn t tell you to let go off the rest. 2)While I was changing she burst into the changing room cubicle I was in while I was changing which were curtained and said you re in here? 3) When I was leaving she acted like a was a true criminal she called other shop assistants and asked them help her count the clothes, like she needed help because I stole, I only had 4 or 5 items and she was counting again and again, and then she asked where is hook for one of the clothes and I told her I didn t have one, then she called she called some security person and the security person was nice and said it didnt matter. And during all this time she kept asking me to repeat what is said.Why was she like these towards me, she was nice to all white females who were shouting with their friends in the changing rooms, (by the way she was light skinned wore a scarf and was medium height and this was in new look next to superdrug in Bham city centre)Can I make a complaint I was going to but my friend said you don t have any witnesses so you can t and my friend was there and was shocked at how I was mistreated. What do I do I am so angryI

I have always wondered why some shop assistant, or helpers are so rude, it s as if they hate their jobs. This shop assistant, that you mentioned did not only commit one offence by she did many things which were unprofessional and inappropriate, you should not have been treated like this ESPECIALLY by a shop assistant their whole job is based on being friendly and she obviously wasn t, that is what their employability is based on, HOW THEY DEAL WITH COSTUMERS. I would complain to the Store s Head Office, and the store itself so that proper action is taken, make sure you write your letter well and make sure it sounds firm and proffesional they are more likely to take it more seriously, you should also find out her name, it s always on their tag, go in and see go one the same day and find out her name if she is rude to you again you have more things to complain about. Their shop adresses can be found on their websites.Finally, never ever shop there, every costumer counts so they have already lost one.Good Luck .

Just report it to the manager of the store making sure you can identify who she wasWait and see what the managers response is, then if you don t get any satisfaction,ask for the address of their head office and write to them

i think that that s just appalling.you really should complain, the store should carry out an investigation at least, what do you have to lose? it shouldn t matter that there were no witnesses, but even if it does affect justice at least you gave it a try eh?

go to the shop and ask for the manager and tell her you want to talk to her in private if that fails get head office number and report it to them,don t shop there again and demand an apology good luck.

Just make a lil complaint to the manager. Depends on your age also, if your young they might just brush off your complaint.Stand up for yourself!

Chill!Just don t shop there again!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS