Friday, April 14, 2006

What is the best place to get business cards printed up? -

I want to get some business cards printed up, but I don t want to get robbed paying for them. Is Staples a good place? Because I have a Staples near my house.

Reduced Printing can give you 500 free full color business cards on thick paper - all you pay for is the shipping

There are good deals online. I recently printed from 123print.com and they were just ok, i thought the printing looked a little streaky. But I had postcards printed from Vistaprint.com and they were excellent and they have good deals so I would recommend them! You can use one of their designs or upload your own.

Use a good local shop if you can. Don t skimp-these cards represent your business.

Vista print on lineI got my cards from there and I LOVE them! Cheap too!www.Vistaprint.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS