Sunday, May 7, 2006

How and where do I source product images for my website? -

I am in the process of starting my own consumer electronics e-commerce business. I have got all of my suppliers sorted, and the website is almost complete. The only problem I am having now is obtaining images of the items that I intend to sell. As I m sure most of you will appreciate, opening boxes and physically taking photos is impractical and expensive in terms of time and money. Also, simply downloading images from other sites is time consuming, and the quality of the images will lack the uniformity of quality that I need to maintain the level of professionalism I wish to show to my customers. In short, what I am asking is, where do the big boys like dabs.com and computerwarehouse.co.uk get their images from? I could email their customer service departments, but something tells me that they wouldn t be very helpful LOL.Thanks in advanceAnton.

Manufacturer websites are the best. Many of the more popular sites take photos of the products they sell but this is far too time consuming for most.

Most hire professional photographers specialized in products.Have funeLegal Consultant.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS