Monday, June 5, 2006

Do i need a cleaning lisence in Fl. My Husband as a staffing agency business would that help me with the taxs? -

and insurance or do i have to go it alone?

I clean small offices in Northern California so I m not sure about Florida, but all you usually need to do is call your local city or county clerk s office and ask if a license or permit is needed. Some places now have a permit requirement. If a license isn t required, I d wait until you need to open a business bank account.You really should have some liability insurance (or a small bond) to protect yourself from claims (usually false) of damage or theft. The price varies a lot, so call around to insurance agencies to get quotes on the smallest amount you can get. Increase it later. After you pick an agency, become friend with the,-they can be a great source of tips for new businesses or homeowners.I have more tips and resources on my Squido lens about starting a cleaning business. The link is in My Profile.Good Luck to you!!

please help mehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS