Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I have an idea for a t-shirt business. How do I sell them online? -

Basically, I want to set a Web site up where people can preview the t-shirts and then hit BUY and have it made/shipped to them. How do I set up an e-commerce site like this? Who can I hire to do the legwork? Just looking for something basic. I know there s CafePress.com and stuff, but I want to have a stand-alone Web site (and not have to give them cash). Thanks!

The very best advice, go local.Get a personal web-site builder.

I would suggest hiring a firm that specializes in business solutions. They will help you find the most effective T-shirt suppliers, as well as help you set up your E-commerce platform.A Good business solution firm will be able to supply you with design, development, and internet marketing, as well as give you advice on how to get your business up and running.Your idea sounds very feasible, and I m sure you ll be able to find someone interested in helping you.If you d like to discuss your idea more, or have any questions, please e-mail me at DGiardino@webmonkeymedia.com

CafePress $5/month premium shop is honestly the best way to go. Starting a website from scratch, and getting traffic can be a time and money intensive process, let alone the process of ordering and managing inventory...and it can take months or years for your site to get any free traffic at all.If you want a unique domain, you can register one and have it forwarded to your cafepress site. So if you tell someone to go to BobsTShirts.com it ll send them to cafepress.com/bobstshirts .

You can use OScommerce shopping cart. It is free.Check http://neond.comYou can install OScommerce with one click.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS