Sunday, June 4, 2006

NEW MOMMYS! Would you pay for a second set of hands? -

I m a new mommy and I don t really have family around to help me out with the everyday chores. My husband works out of town some days and isn t home to help as much as he would like. I have a two year old as well that requires lots of attention. I m wondering if moms in my situation would hire someone to come in and help with mundane chores such as laundry, washing dishes, sweeping, mopping, throwing the trash, dicing the onions and tomatoes for dinner, picking up the dry cleaning, etc. etc. A second set of hands that would cater to new moms that would rather sit and bond with their new baby, or simply SLEEP, than do the chores. What is that worth to you?

If that would make you happy go for it!Especially with cleaning. Cooking isn t so bad but keeping the home clean can be a challenge.PLAN, PLAN, PLAN- easy mealscook everything on Monday and store what you can in the freezer. Pull it out as the week goes on.1.chop tons of onion, bell pep., garlic, and store it in the freezer in an airtight bag- separately so you can pull it out when you need to.2. brown ground meat and store it in the freezer. When you need pull it out.Or hire someone to do this for you once a week- at least you will not have to pay them daily. It will get easier- hang in there :)

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS