Wednesday, July 12, 2006

How much does states pay for babysitting? -

Ok i was watching my sisters kids for her and she first told me that they paid me $3 and hour and now she told me that they were paying me $2 so i was just wondering how much do they pay and do they pay it all in the begging or do they give you checks weekly or something?Its for minnesota and is there a website where it has this info?

If she agreed to $3, she should honor that, ask other parents what they pay for the same aged children.

States do not pay for babysitting someone s children... I don t understand your question. I don t know why the state would pay for you to watch someone s children (no matter who they are), It s not like having a kid entitles you to free child care unless it s the head start program, and that is just free preschool. Sorry, but if someone has a kid, they need to AFFORD to have the kid and all the costs associated with having said kid including child care.The ONLY way I can see that a state would pay you to watch someone s kid is if the kid is handicapped or has special needs, then they would get ssi or whatever they call it.

Unless your sister is collecting money (welfare) from the state for her children, there is no money for babysitting .

Did your sister ever mention that this is income to you?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS