Friday, July 7, 2006

I want to start my own business.? -

I would like to start my own business but i dont know how to get suppliers help please!

First come up with your product and make a flyer for the product (professional looking) telling what the product is. Along with the flyer, write a letter to the supplier telling them why this product is in demand, a little about your business, and if you could set up an appointment, (on the phone or in person) to talk about your product. Mail the letter to the supplier and hope for a response. Suppliers are always busy talking with people (I would know) so give some adequate time for response.

So many supplier ate available in the market.Let us know what type of business you want to setup..So we will help you, i am a businessman

I have seen that timber/ wood business is best as this is no loss business. You can further contact people like GILL TIMBERS who enjoys reputation in quality.

i would just buy the suplies as it comes.

What kind of business?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS