Wednesday, July 5, 2006

Whats the average cost a clothing store spends on buying clothes? -

I m doing this project in my economics class that deals with starting a business and my group chose a clothing store, so I was wondering what the average cost a clothing store spends on buying the clothes.

i manage a clothing store and it depends on the size of the store and how many retail chains they have. and every product supplier has a different price formula for the retailer to mark their products. i would say an established 1 store bussiness will spend about $100,000 to $200,000 annualy on inventory depending on their sales.HOPE I COULD HELP

I would think half of the retail price, however when you consider how drastically some things are marked down for a sale, I suspect it could even be 20%.Where is Sally now that I need her? (Former girlfriend who is a wholesale clothier.)

Around 50-60% of retail price.

go here http://www.nike2nike.com/Brand-Clothing-��

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS