Wednesday, August 2, 2006

What kind of jobs can u do from home/on the road? seriously? -

My b/f is a truck driver (long distance) and i would like to travel w/him yet still be able to bring in some money in. Is there any jobs out there u can seriously have and do while on the road or at home? I m willing to take classes or go to college if it takes that but anyone have any ideas other than goofy scams u see all the time? thank you

None. Seriously,

I have seen tons of scams before my husband and I found the solution for all our financial problems that is allowing us to pay off our debt. The two biggest concerns in the US are healthcare and finances. This is a very real business that answers both of these problems. This is the only business like this I have ever seen that really makes money. I personally know people who are making great money doing this. Take a look at my website and see if you think this is a fit for you. Please contact me at billybobmycat@aol.com if you have any questions. My website is www.advocare.com/09109 .

I am a mother and started working for myself about 7 years ago.My name on yahoo messenger is sinocalypse if you would like to message me and I can tell you more about what I do,or what I could do to help you.I actually make more than my husband does now,and it s great being able to work when I want to.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS