Tuesday, December 12, 2006

How can I market my product? -

I have ideas for a product line. I have the name all picked out already. I have the design for the toys, bowls, collars, beds, the whole 9 yards. How can I go about getting funding to design at least 1 product in each category or just 1 of the products? And how can I market it/who should I go to in order to get it out there? Also, I live in Alabama.

First off congratulations. I hear Alabama has some wonderful sights. Still, your best bet before you show anything to anybody (as people who can will steal ideas and you get screwed, will. Do this: with each and every idea: write a thorough description make a wonderfully accurate drawing showing measurement distances, thicknesses and show the items all from every side. If you can make one as a sample, use not so common stitching patterns that will distinguish your ideas by certain trademark corner re enforcement stitches. For each item individually put everything in an envelope and take it to the post office and send it to yourself registered mail when it s delivered sign for it and put it unopened into a safety security box and forget about it. (now it s as good as gold copyrighted) Then take your ideas (while on a holiday so you can write off the expense of the trip) to a pet goods manufacturer / distributor. Most of your searching for the right company already involved with manufacturing their own line might incorporate your ideas and or at least buy you out to take your ideas and give them a shot in the market.

Taking life in your own hands is so powerful and rewarding. Your own self image will shoot off the charts. Never forget where you came from, that s the only way to know where you are going. Never give up and never accept failure, preparation and resolve gives all winners their specific advantages. Report Abuse

Why not learn forex trading?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS