Friday, January 5, 2007

Can you start a small business with a business management degree? -

I want to start a small baking business and am going for a certificate in baking and then a business management degree after but it isn t a bachelors. Would I be able to open a small shop with these in NJ or would I have to get a bachelors in business?

Studying a management course may contribute near to nothing when your really out there (in the market - I know because ive experienced it) However those degrees and your previous achievements may count in a lot in gathering investors especially considering that your going for banking industry where credibility is considered top priority.Ask yourself a question, would you rather save your money at a bank made by ivy grads plus 20 years of experience or just someone with B.A in management and bank license.Not to sound cruel and I know that i m saying out of my lines but I wouldnt really go into banking industry if i were you. Also if you want to go make a bank you rather do economics than business management (both may be great)Don t take my words too hard because you know that major businesses started from scratch and those ceos (back in the days) werent ivy grads. But just know the statistics and facts before you start.

There is no requirement for a degree in setting up your own business. The junior colleges usually have a small business program which is better.

Unmistakably you Can

You could try a completely free home based online business.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS