Thursday, January 18, 2007

How much should I charge? -

I hav been making a lot of DVDs for friends and family of weddings and graduations, anniversaries etc using iMovie and iDVD. Now I hav aquaintences asking me to make some for them and my mom says I should charge for my services. I hav no clue how much to charge per DVD. Help.

you should charge at least $20/hr for your labor and use of your computer machine plus material cost plus pickup time if any. if yours is a professional job, it should be much higher

Well they must be good because people are asking you to make them DVD s :) soooI m guessing a range from 4 to 10 dollars will be enough :) Depending on how much effort you ve put into them, and if t s a movie or a short clip.keep making money girl :)

5 dollars for a cd10 dollars for a dvd15 dollars for a dvd and a cd

Are they good?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS