Friday, February 9, 2007

I need a name for a shop on CafePress... :-S? -

I m making an online shop on CafePress and all the names I ve picked are taken so I m running out of ideas!! Help!! Here are some of the names I tried...-Moonflower-Moonlight-TwilightStarlight-Swirls-And-Curls-StarFlowerYeah... so if anyone has anything along those lines then please tell me them!!BTW... It s going to be for clothes and stuff with designs on them, kinda flowery, swirly, starry and Twilighty (haha) but not too girly =] -I m more blue and purple than pink!Thanks!

Swirling StarsTwiliteStarlite (try changing the spelling of the words)ReflectionsStarburstLunar CurlYou think im mad dont youDan x

ok i ll try ,moonbeam ,moon dust ,star fire ,moon bean ,sea of tranquillity interstellar cloud ,city on the edge of forever (got that from star trek),Serendipity (the effect by which one accidentally stumbles upon something fortunate, especially while looking for something entirely unrelated.), ok one last try The Green Eye of the Yellow God http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Green_E�� hope you like one of the names i have put here let me know ;)

Starlit-Incandescence ?

Moon vine

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS