Friday, March 9, 2007

How do I sell on e-bay? -

Can I take pictures on my phone for example and then how do I download to my e-bay account.Do I use the same e-bay account that I have for looking at products etc., or do I need to do something else?. Thanks!

Hello.You can use the same eBay account for looking at things and selling things. For selling things, you can take pictures on your phone but I don t think the quality would be that good (unless you ve got a good camera phone), if you do you have to upload the photos to your computer somehow. Using a digital camera might be easier, or you don t have to have a photo with your product, but having a photo is better.When you are selling something you fill out the name of it, condition, brand etc. You then write a description (optional) about it, and you add photos. Adding photos it just says add photos and you find it on your computer and click upload I think. You then set the price and make it But It Now or set it as an auction (you can set a beginning auction price). You also do the postage options and everything.Hope I helped!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS