Monday, March 5, 2007

What is the best way (profitable) to sell designed t-shirts? -

I am very new at this. I have some designs and phrases in mind but I don t know how to sell them. I was thinking about having a website but I am worried that it will be too overwhelming for me as far as taking orders and sending them out on time. Does anyone have any ideas of where I can sell my shirts? By the way, some shirts have political content, some are for infants, some are religious based and the rest is general. I will appreciate all input.Thanks

OKay .. I am in the business so i can give you some good advice... the easiest way to sell the shirts is on ebay... that is your expenses are low and you will get your shirts out there... i suggest spending extra money on to highlight your listings it will make sure they get seen. before you start getting worried about keeping up with orders ... you have to get them first... trust me once you see orders coming in you will be able to do it.. you are going to need t-shirts, transfer paper and an iron to start... oh yah and a good printer... as far as shipping goes i do my shipping labels through paypal, that way i get delivery confirmations and all.. and print the labels from home... then i just drop all of my shipments off at the post office.. no waiting on long lines and stuff like that.. .if making shirts and shipping them is too much then you can use a company like cafepress.... they will list your designs on their site and then send them out when someone orders them.. you get paid but you do not get as much as u would if you did the work on your own. feel free to check out my web site which i use for promotion ..... http://www.stylehippo.com... most of my sales come from ebay, but it is good to have a site...

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS