Monday, April 9, 2007

Am doing a car boot sale. What things are more likely to sell? What would YOU buy? -

I ve got shoes and clothes. Also got lil ornaments and a clock and toys. I also have a my scene dolls house like the following link....http://www.amazon.com/My-Scene-Madisons-Party-Playset/dp/B00022H97SHow much sholul I sell it for? Its in very good condition and has working lights and music. ThanxCan you give me some prices that I could sell things for as well please. Thanx....=)

Why not first visit a few Car Boot sales in your local area to see what sells and to check out the prices ???A few tips :-1) some people buy at Car Boot and then sell on eBay .. this should tell you that Car Boot prices are lower than eBay .. (so one way to price is to visit ebay)2) all the best stuff (i.e. miss-priced bargains) at any car boot go in the first 30 mins (and often before opening) ..3) Cheap stuff can be had from private sellers in the LAST 30 mins of the day (as people dump stuff at any price rather than take it home - this does not apply to business sellers 3) work out who is private and who business - and don t waste your time trying to get a bargain from a business seller ..Finally (unless you have a generator and can show electrical goods working), anything that s mains powered is a non-starter ..

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS