Sunday, April 1, 2007

Does anybody know how to get started with working for MARY KAY? -

how would i apply to get started for working with mary kay? i went to the website already.

My neighbor does MK. You could give me your info and I could pass it on to her or just give you her website. However, before you get started, I d love to share some info about another business I ve been doing for a while that s been very successful. (I did MK a number of years ago, and this business has done so much better...MK was fun and has great products...but it takes a long time to get ahead since whatever you make is usually put right back into the business). This business I m doing is with a debt free wellness company that has earned several awards with the BBB. I love it because not only do they offer skin care and beauty but a wide variety of other products like cleaning, toiletries, health and wellness, medicine cabinet, and so much more. And the great thing is that you don t have to sell these products, purchase inventory, buy samples, nothing like that. Plus, when you get started, you get your own free website, free training, and amazing support! The compensation plan is also amazing, and on top of that, each month a new incentive is offered (it might be an extra bonus, or a gift card, etc..). You do have to take some time to build your business though, but that is the same with MK, it s just with this you are not spending a bunch of money to build your business and not selling products. So before you make any big decisions, I d love to have the opportunity to share it with you! Email me for more info and I ll get back to you ASAP! PS. My neighbor is going to start this as a business as well, just going to do MK on the side, as she sees the potential!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS