Friday, May 18, 2007

A 15 year old teenager girl (my neighbour) would like to do her own business any suggestions? Thanks? -

she doesn t want to do baby sitting or look after animals or tutor kids or sell avon. Thanks

When I was fifteen, before I could get a job, I used to go to big events around my city selling sodas. I would just drag a wheeled cooler behind me selling drinks for a little cheaper than what the vendors were selling and would make quite a bit of money actually.

if she is crafty in any way, she can make things to sell in consignment and resale stores. if she is really good, she can also approach small businesses such as boutiques with her goods. Keep in mind that whatever she makes, she has to be able to sell at wholesale prices, or else the stores will not be interested in selling her things. Some things she could make are jewelry, hair bows, clothing, etc. You can also go around to boutiques around town and seeing what they might have demand for.

I am glad that I found your question because I ve been dying to find someone to share this information with. I m 19 years old and recently joined a secret money making club that has taught me everything I need to know about search engines and even learn how to make moeny with no prior investment involved at all. Now yes you have to pay the 97 dollars a month for this product but you can get your money back in 60 days if you didn t make anything. My friend did it just to try it and it works so theres no worries there. Click on the link eblow to find out how my coach teaches me how to do exactly what your looking for! Just copy the url below to watch my coaches videos.

If she is crafty, making blank greeting cards is quite a good idea. People are usually willing to pay good money for well made cards, and it s fairly easy to market them through local kinders or schools (if you give them a small percentage) or via a stall at a local craft market.

i ve answered this question about 50 times now... here are links to two of themhttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;�� http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;��

Why not sell some of your stuff in ebay or amazon and get a pretty good sum of dollars.You could also apply for a short time sidelines in flower shops, gasoline station etc.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS