Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I need a name for my coffee shop.? -

I was thinking about Operation Caffeinate. I would appreciate some opinions or suggestions.

espresso heaven ... idkanother idea I think would be nice and catchy would be using your name in the title. for example, lets pretend your name is Kelly. you could name your coffee shop Kelly s coffee or Kelly s cafe, Kelly s espresso, anything like that. names like operation caffeinate would be good too because its unique. either way, hope you find a good name! =)love from MN

Actually, I don t think that s a great name for a coffee shop. You should just put something simple and make it nostalgic for people that care about you. [Your name here] s Cafe Suggestion.

Your idea is too long for a name... try brewville or something with one word. It s not so important what s on the outside (sign) as what s on the inside.

John and Edward

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS