Thursday, May 17, 2007

Ideas for things to sell...? -

ok, i am trying to raise some money for things i need/want, but have to pay for on my own. (such as clothes, new phone because mine is broken, stuff for school ect..) i need some ideas of things to sell on eBay. I have sold some of my clothes and stuff I already have, but I need new ideas, like things I could make on my own and market...any ideas AT ALL would help....thank you sooo much.and, oh ya, i am also pretty artistic, which could help with making stuff

Ask people who know you what your biggest talent is in art. Then find a way to produce a product using that skill that is in demand. Right now, a great idea is to make Christmas decorations, handmade holiday cards, start a giftwrapping business, do yard cleanup, put up holiday decorations for people, make something cool out of thrift store stuff and call it green . You can always count on simple things to earn you money. The following are timeless, recessionproof and easy ideas that take virtually no startup money.Babysitting.Wash windows. Clean gutters.Shovel snow.Walk dogs.Rake leaves.Housecleaning.Errand running.Baking and decorating birthday cakes. (This was Martha Stewarts first job.)Tutor.Assist older people with odd jobs.If a young person came to my house offering any of these services, I would hire them. You can make really good money doing jobs like this. Many enterprising teenagers over the years have paid their way through college with odd jobs. Snow days when I was a kid, I jumped out of bed and got my best buddy, we each took shovels, and shoveled snow until noon. We made some good money! We also washed windows for stores, those big windows, and all you need is a bucket, some rags, a squeegee, ammonia, water and a brush. You can make about $30 an hour doing that. If you enjoy art, and are good at lettering, you could also make signs or do window painting for businesses. Also very lucrative with little cost. Many times services like this pay more than products do. Listing other peoples stuff on Ebay for a commission is also good. Lots of people have stuff but no clue how to sell it. Ebay has tutorials on how to get started doing that. I also did window displays for gift and clothing stores as a young adult. This pays well, is creative, and fun. Offer to do the first job for free, and give them your business card, then come back in a week or so to see how things sold. You could get a route doing this pretty quickly, even in a small town.Another cool crafty thing is to make pillows out of old sweaters or clothing, vintage linens, or make baby clothes into a blanket. Sewing stockings can be cheap, quick, and profitable. Personalize ornaments with a metallic or paint pen. Make origami cranes and sell them for a buck a piece at a local store. Good luck!

If your artistic I would recommend you to look at www.ponoko.com and etsy. Good luck~!

sell recipes, swine flu kits, art kits, cut out pictures and put them on boxes IE. pictures of Buddha on a box Buddha box! tada!

Well I guess yahoo will not let me list the website but I work for this company and we can help you with things like this here is my email talk to me! integrabusiness@officeliveusers.com hope I can be of help!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS