Sunday, May 13, 2007

Legalities surrounding green consultant business for a minor? -

I am a 16 year old who has held prominent internships in the green field, and would like to start my own consulting business . I have experience working with large companies, having interned working on a green initiative, compiling a detailed report containing recommendations for short term and long term environmental goals for the company. (I would be most specific, however to protect my own identity as well as the identity of the aforementioned companies, I cannot do so.)To my questions:Is there an age limitation in MA for starting one s own business?Is this even a feasible plan?I would appreciate mature, professional responces. Thanks!

Sounds like you are ready to become an ecopreneur. You should look at our company, www.GreenIrene.com and www.BeAGreenIrene.com for information about becoming an eco-consultant. The key, however, is that you must be over the age of 18 to enter into a contract, so you would have to have a parent or guardian enter into the contract and you could work with them as a team. Green Irene provides all the necessary pieces to help you launch your own local eco-consulting practice in your community - training, research, national marketing, marketing materials and initiavtives, local public relations, your own website, credit card processing, products and order fulfillment. Please email me at ecoconsultant@greenirene.com and I can send you further details. I hope to hear from you.

Attention:Here comes a brighter day for all those who needs financial assistance.With ERIVAN JONKER LOAN COMPANY you can say goodbye to all yourfinancial crisis/difficulty. I am Mr. Dan a private loanagent from ERIVAN COMPANY; I��m here to introduce to you a loanprogrammer which enable us help those who are in need of financialassistance.We offer loan of all kinds such as personal loan, co-operative loan,company loan etc. if you are interested in obtaining some credit fromus you can contact us via e-mail: (erivanjonkerfirm_lender@yahoo.com) OR (erivanloancompany@yahoo.com)ThanksKind RegardsMr.Dan

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS