Monday, June 11, 2007

Accountant or office staff? -

My salary is very small. I am working as stastician in a government agency. I am jus contractual employee here which means i have no benefits.My parents told me to proceed ACCOUNTANCY course. I already graduated college. I finished Management Accounting.. I found accounting interesting because you can earn big money and you can aplly for a loan easily. Should I proceed to accountancy or not? i still have doubts.

You should continue your education in Accounting and hopefully you could become a CPA (or CA if you are a Canadian). Getting a CPA designation is a lot easier than CA, because you do not need a degree for the CPA. Since you already have many credits in accounting, you shouldn t have much problems. CPA and CA make very good money. Many of them find good pay jobs with the government. Some are in private practise. Good luck and hope you do well in your future study.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS