Thursday, July 19, 2007

Do I need a business license to clean houses on the side? -

MY SON JUST TURNED ONE AND I NEED TO GET OUT THE HOUSE SO I WAS GOING TO CLEAN ON THE SIDE A COUPLE DAYS A WEEK! TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY! I WAS GOING TO POST IN THE STORES A FLYER.

A retail license no-not unless you are going to give your customers the option to buy some cleaning products from you as well.It is a service so you would not charge sales tax either.Also, in a lot of states you don t have to do anything until you file for taxes and you can then use your name doing business as ______________.That is being legal. There is a lot of people that do this type of thing completely under the table though..

in my sense i think u need it but get more info about business on http://www.ImChill.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS