Friday, July 13, 2007

Home business Lifepath Unlimited? -

One of my clients came across this home based business opportunity.Have you heard of it ? If yes, what is your take? What questions would you ask if you were considering signing up ?

No

I would like to recommend you my home based business program that works amazing. I find correct home based business program and applied the program, then I make easy money everyday. You must have the program that works. You can find the best home based business program that worked for me. You can find more information here link below.

My take is that I wouldn t bother with it. They have not been around very long. They are not rated with the BBB, but have had 11 complaints filed. 6 of those complaints weren t even responded to.Their products are way overpriced and there is already tons of personal development stuff out there. I am a proponent of personal development, but to me this just looks like one of those direct sales companies that decided to start a direct sales company and threw in a product to make it seem legit. Then overpriced the product to pay inflated commissions. I doubt there are many customers who are not also distributors.My biggest question would be what is the customer to distributor ratio?

I wud like to explore.even its hard work - i m ready to take uo, but it shud be a legal business.my email is in my profile.can u ask ur client to contact me?

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS