Friday, September 28, 2007

How to obtain and LLC or small business license in Florida? -

If you are an eBay powerseller and you do other small business on the side, what is the best thing to have? An LLC? How do you go about making your business legitimate other than paying taxes on it? I d love some more information. Thanks in advance.

I would need more details on how to best answer your question. What are your other business interests? Do you have a physical location or do you work from home? How much income are you generating? Do you personally live in FL? For most businesses with earned income, I would recommend an LLC taxed as an S-corp. Since you are a web based business, you have other options available to you as well. If you want further info, feel free to email me with more details and I would be happy to give you a free 30 minute phone consultation.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS