Monday, September 24, 2007

What are some good ideas for home office space usage? -

I am buying a new home with tons of office space. I have alot of experience in administration, office management type positions. I am wondering if I might approach different businesses locally and from afar, to see if anyone would like to hire me and I can use my space for a multitude of functions. Some ideas might be in sales or consulting...or even employment agency...my space could be the office or reception area and I can even host dinners, banquets or even socials. My space is an old photography studio and it is like a mini gym, tastefully docorated...it has a reception area, an office attached and about 2000 square feet. Any ideas on what I can do with this space would be greatly appreciated. I am going to run a daycare out of there for a year or two, until my boys are in school, but I want to begin planning on what to do with it then. Ideas please! Thanks!

You need to make sure the house is zoned for commerical use before you get too far in your plans.

go to ikea to get some ideas

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS