Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Mobile carwash and computer repair service need good advise please help? -

Hello im 19 years old and im studying network engineering i work full time in a hotel reception and travel far everyday and get paid 8.50 a hour.i go to school in the mornings and work from 3-11pm job is a hour away from my house.there is a friend who is selling his van with equipment for mobile car wash.me and my cuzin are planning to go half and half guy is selling it for 2000$..im planning to leave my job because is not paying that much and plan to start my own business.MY QUESTION IS if i start my own mobile car wash in Miami and throw fliers advertising that house to house business to business along with my computer repair and network service do you think i will do good in money wise?i know depends on clientele but will that make money?i will like to work for my own to help out my family.?also how in estimate can i be making?

Hi Ozzy, It sounds like a good combination but I wouldn t just give up on a job if you have one. Maybe you could try and start something in your spare time to first find out how solid the business could be. For free advertising tips a good place to check out is twitter.com/startforfree. Good luck achieving your goal!

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS