Thursday, October 4, 2007

My kids get yelled at by an employee on a drug mart ...? -

We went to this drug mart I was in the line to pay for my stuff.A lady that was currently paying yelled at my kids GUYS DON T PLAY WITH THE CAMERA! .Another lady asked is that your kids? she answer well there not because if they are mine...I stopped her,and told her Im sorry but they are mine.I thought she is just a grumpy shopper ,but then i realize she works there when she starts talking to the cashier.I told her i don t appreciate her yelling at my kids,and she snobs me and say they shouldn t do that anyway.I felt so embarassed,and so humiliated.And I saw what my kids are doing they are just looking at it just like the other kids.I made a complain to the asst manager,but it sounds like she is not interested to it.Whom should i go next ?the manager or the store owner?Where should i go next t

I do not know all the facts here; but one that I do know is your children are your responsibility. If the camera was in a box and the kids were playing catch with it, I would have to agree with the employee. If it was a display model and they were taking pictures of each other; that would be alright-as long as they didn t get too wild and shared nicely.Honestly reflect on how the children behaved. If you feel that your children were not doing anything wrong, I think you reacted properly. If they were a bit naughty, you might be encouraging more bad behavior by not supporting the employee s position. Your children will think it is alright to run wild in stores, mom will give a tongue lashing to anyone who stops their fun. If you do not teach your children now, reality will eventually do it for you-in a very harsh manner. I realize kids like to play with things, and chances are your children were not out of line; but those without children of their own tend to judge things differently.

Why don t you just let the whole matter go? You complained to the employee s supervisor already. If you try to go over the asst. manager s head, you will be giving them the impression that you re crazy and they ll definitely ignore your complaints. If you don t like the way you were treated, don t go to that store anymore.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS