Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I need some ideas to raise money!? -

Okay, so I m planning to buy a bmx bike, which is 200+ dollars.What are some things that a 13 year old can do? Please give me really good ideas.Also, I was planning to sell like guitar picks, and small stuff too. thanks

well here ya go if u hav a little bro or sister u could have them do a lemonade stand with u and people. more likely to buy if there are cute little kids:) now that still won t be enough so....hmmm if u have some pretty dumb kids or young kids try selling like balloons for like a buck each and trust me some people r dumb enough to buy one. what I do sometimes is buy something new and sell it to someone and say it cost more then the price so yeah that s all I have srry:) ~Andrew~

CashCrate is a scam!! http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/cashcrate.aspxhttp://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1982334/yes_darlings_cashcrate_is_a_scam_.html Report Abuse

hello................ are you willing to take on a small business of catalog sales.............. ?? you show book- take orders -and place order w/ me and pay they wholesale price and profit the rest.... good HOME BASED BUSINESS for you .. you can even do flea markets w/ the catalog stuff ..... get a few items to show and start doing home parties... let me know .... onecent78@yahoo.com

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS