Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ebay Item: Customer is complaining it is not Authentic, wants refund, well past 45 days.? -

I sold a pair of Ugg boots on ebay. To my knowledge they are authentic. The person bought them Aug 13, left positive feedback and was happy. Now today, Oct 2nd, wrote to tell me they are fake and they are filing a dispute with ebay if I dont give them a refund. I explained that to my knowledge they are authentic. I bought them through ebay last year but they were too small so I resold them. They keep threatening me and then tried to open a case in paypal but it wont work bc its past the 45 days. Now she is sending the boots back and wants a full refund which I dont think is right. She said she wore the boots and then found them leaving fur on her sock. Plus I wont get back my ebay/paypal fees now ... what should I do?

contact ebay yourself and tell them its been over 45 days and they have worn them, there has been no contact until now. your not willing to give them a refund! it will be ok

This is a scam. She has decided she either do not like the boots or is short on cash and see you as an easy target to get money.You should do nothing. If she returns the boots to you do not open the box. Return them on her dime. Flat out tell her you are not accepting a return of this merchandise.I had to do this with someone. Once they figure out they can not bully you into a refund they will move on.

Let her send them back to you..she doesn t have a hope in hell.If it s past the 45 days she s far too late. Even paypal won t entertain her so don t fall for her bullyboy tacticts. Unfortunately you will always get one who tries it on, just ignore her.

If she persists Definately States she is Going to send Them..Just send Her an E-Mail (Copy E-Bay) Stating that the 45 Days Period Has Expired and If She Sends them Back You Will Accept them In Good Will as a Gesture Gift To Compensate You For The INconvenience She Has Caused You !!! You Have Now Put The Ball Firmly In Her Court.. If She Sends Them After That E-Mail.They re Yours !!

If they funded their PP via a credit card they could initiate a charge-back.However I doubt that is the case as they probably have done so alreadyI would just ignore them and block then from bidding on any other items.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS