Friday, January 25, 2008

How much should I charge for babysitting? -

I am 16 years old and I have been babysitting for about 5 years. I have taken a class that deals with how to deal with children but haven t taken first aid or cpr yet. I don t want anyone telling me that I should because I know I should and I will. I just want to know what you believe I should get paid. Including how much per extra kid and anything else.

I think you should ask around (and/or ask your Mom do this) what babysitters are paid in your area. Then charge just a little bit less to make yourself marketable. You would probably need First Aid training before CPR training if you are babysitting children.

If you were younger, $5 per hour would be perfect, but because you are older and experienced, I would say 7 or 8 dollars an hour. This is good for one or two kids, but any extra money depends on the individual situation.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS