Monday, April 21, 2008

Ebay, Non Paying Bidder? -

I sold a Buy It Now item, and the buyer was someone with 0% feedback and had just joined that day. I ve never had any problems at all in my 5 years of selling, so I just hoped for the best and hoped that they would pay.After about 3 or 4 days, I had heard nothing, so I invoiced them. A couple of days later, I sent them a message saying that I had sent an invoice and asked them how they were going to pay, and also saying that I realised they were new to eBay and to get in touch if they required any help.Still no reply after 7 days, so I opened an unpaid item dispute. The next day I received a reply from them saying that they didn t mean to buy the item, that they were sorry for the inconvenience. I don t know whether they re at it, or if they re just a bit daft, but now I just want to be able to relist the item and obviously get my fees credited. I want to be able to close the case, but if I state that we ve agreed not to complete the transaction, I would have to rely on the buyer agreeing (which I don t know if they ll do because they either don t have a clue, or they re just at it).What s the best way of dealing with this? Should I just leave the case opened for 7 days, and that way I know I ll get my FVF back?

Leave the case open , at the end of the day the buyer will get an unpaid item strike and you will be able to leave negative feedback and then perhaps it will stop another seller wasting their time with them

Just close the case confirming that the buyer ordered by mistake and cancel the order so that you do not have to pay the Ebay fee. The buyer will receive a message to that effect and should confirm

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS