Saturday, April 19, 2008

Vending Machine Coin Trays? -

I just recently got a small table top snack vending machine, I am new to vending machines so I don t know much about them. Someone told me that I needed a coin tray before I could use it. Anyone know what that is and where I can find it?

The person who sold you the machine told you that? Is the type of machine where you stack up your quarters then turn the knob or do you put your coins into a single place and make a selection? In either case you should be able to put money in and test it out yourself, or see what may be missing. If there is something missing, you ll have to figure out who made the machine and what model it is, then your search on google may begin. The forums here http://www.vendiscuss.com/ have lots of experts in various machines that may be able to help you.

ooo thats gunna be hard to find try googling it but u r gunna nee some luk

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS