Friday, May 23, 2008

Want to start business? -

Hi I would like to start my own business, I am software professional.can you please suggest me some ideas

you want to get into advertisers revenue sharing YOU need nothing to do just search and surf the net 10 mins a day !share in the TRILLION Industry and of course DO NOT PAY FOR ANY SUCH THING because THEY earn from the advertisers also so YOU should not pay for any such business every one makes a lot of money !IT s all NEW and will change the way advertisers will now get thier ads shown ONLINE and in real world for 100 000 s of $ LESS Money per month !

If you can make your own software that people will use then I suggest creating a website, making an affiliate page, then putting your product on ClickBank for others to promote. You will have to give a high commission but it s a good way to get you sales.

Earn Like Me Friends Well I am doing a part time job online / offline , it might be useful to you or your friends , if you are interested , please mail me , I will help you to earn a minimum of Rs.3000 per month .Please send your full name ( with initial or family name ) , mobile number and city to my mail id and my mobile number as a sms , I will send you the details as soon as I receive your mail/sms .I had given my proof of identity to you , so there is no cheating , fake ,etc.. Please take note of my mail id and mobile numbers - rubhakar@gmail.com948834087890036760829750193834With regards KIRUBHAKARANB.E. II year PSG COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY Peelamedu Coimbatore Tamil nadu

t-shirt printing at home. Low investment. Quick turnaround. Expect decentreturns.Check the listing at ebay.inhttp://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View��

HelloLooking for your own earning then here is your solution just visit http://businessbookkeepers.com.au and start your business.ThanksBooks.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS