Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do I need to put LLC after my company name on all my products? Is there a legal reason to do this? -

Right now my company name is Hawaii Coffee Co LLC. because I file it as a Limited Liability Corporation. Do I need to put LLC after my company name on all my products? Such as my signs and mugs, coffee bags etc. Is there a legal reason to do this? Or is it ok to NOT to put LLC after my company name? The reason I ask is that I think it looks cleaner and is simpler to do just Hawaii Coffee Co. without adding the LLC after it. Any help you can provide will be appreciated.Thanks!

I am a C corp and do not include Inc. on my promotional products. I can t see why the public would need to know you are an LLC or something else; it doesn t appear to be information that would affect their decision of whether or not to buy your products or do business with you. If it is important, they will ask.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS