Sunday, July 20, 2008

How can I cancel my order on ebay? -

I ordered an item off ebay, but I accidentally bought the wrong one!I went through the process for buying it, including payment, but I doubt if the item has been mailed just yet.I m new to Ebay (that would explain my stupid mistake!) and I sent an email to the seller to cancel my order.BUT I don t know if I am going to get my money back? Don t I have to confirm that I have received the item before the seller can actually receive payment?

You will be fine (as you probably have paid with Paypal)As you have done- contact the Seller and explain not to send!; BUT COMMUNICATEIf Business Seller- you are entitled to ALL your original payment(IPaypal)If Private Seller- you will prob have to do a Paypal dispute if the Seller is not helpful.Seller can do a Mutually agree not to complete

You bid, you win, you pay.The seller is NOT required to let you cancel or even give you a refund. Think about it, he wasted time listing the item, money to list it and more when you won. Why would *he* want to cancel the sale?eBay/paypal does NOT hold the money unless they happen to think the item sold is a high fraud item.

you are pretty much stuck - the seller doesn t have to refund your money and if he did, you would not get any shipping charges refunded and you would have to pay to ship it back

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS