Monday, July 14, 2008

Open a business, but dont want to sell? -

I feel I could be a great business owner, I am great with customers, truly care for people, and am a honest individual. However, after working many jobs that involve heavy selling, I have become truly hateful in the salesman approach to business. I feel that people will do business with you if you are honest, and trust worthy, not a slimy sales rep. Does anyone have ideas for a good business to open that offers great services, without having to sell ideas or products that people don t really need? I know this may sound impossible but I want to believe I can be a great worker without selling something.

I could see you as owner of a quaint little upscale bar grill that gets you out on the floor welcoming, building relationships, creating an experience for your customers. Use those same skills with your employees. I would also suggest finding some good reads on changing that mindset from sales to promotion. People will do business with you with the traits you mention, but the idea is to be able to promote your product or service so many people can benefit. Not just the few that happen to find you.

Its a known fact that after a person starts a new job as a salesman they do have idealist feelings about their product - only to find out later that they re dealing with crap. You can be a business owner, but you must qualify and maintain the high quality and true value of what you will be selling. Find something you can believe in - you would use and buy with confidence, its a lot easier to sleep at night that way.

https://www.prepaidlegal.com/Multisite/Multisite?site=hub assoc=dakotajonesthere some selling but i can get behind the product it worth it and the time. look at the site shoot me a email.

Funeral Services, Food, or a Brothel.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS