Monday, July 7, 2008

The temp at my office is very cold and the dress code does not allow hoodies/sweaters etc. what can I do.? -

Temp is set to 70 in the winter and it always feels as if the a/c is on. They will not turn the heat up after serveral requests from pretty much all my coworkers. Coats/hoodies/sweaters/heaters/blankets are not allowed. I feel as if this is a health issue because I could get sick and always feel very cold. Please help. Thanks

Thermal underwear. Nice thin silk ones. Get a different job.

By no sweaters they must mean no sweatshirts or fleece. You can probably still wear knits. Managers get cold, too -- what do they wear?

Long sleeved blouses in an acrylic like material

blazers, business cardigan sweaters, etc.

Wool suits etc are warm but expensive. Could try your local second hand stores.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS