Monday, August 4, 2008

What do I need in order to start a t-shirt business? -

I need to know what I need (such as materials) and how I can sell my shirts effectively. Me and my friend made a lot of designs by now, all we need to know is how to make shirts. What is a good website to sell these shirts? thanks. :]

You actually don t need any materials whatsoever if you want to sell them online.Look into www.cafepress.com or www.zazzle.com.It costs you absolutely nothing to create an account, upload designs, and start selling shirts. You can mark them up as much as you want to make a profit.

A great part time job is doing Free Surveys Online. Its a Fast, Easy and simple way to make extra money, with best SEO tips, article directories. Social bookmaking list and much more��http://www.bestearningways.com And download SEO software Blogger Templates from this site for more earning. Contact with me on this id: creativediziner@gmail.com Keep using answers.yahoo.com

you can make your own website too. Or contact pro like seofounders they can help

Just copy my daughter

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS