Friday, August 22, 2008

Where can i find a legit work at home job? -

Do i need a cetain kind of experience

You need to send your resume out to real jobs you are qualified to do. In your cover letter you need to state that you wish to work remotely, from your home office. LOTS of companies, especially in CA operate this way. They usually provide transportation for you to come in for an interview and for you to attend company meetings a few times a year, but otherwise everything is done online

I recommend you my work at home program. It works just amazing and easy. If you are really serious about work at home. You should have a look work at home right program. It will work for you if you do it right. I create very good income with this program. You can find more info at link below.

I m a consultant for Scentsy and I didn t have any previous experience. I ve never been involved in sales of any kind....and never really wanted to! :) But I love what I do.Good luck! I hope you find something that works well for you.Lisa

You need experience for some, not for all. www.athomeopps.com lists companies that hire people to work from home in many different categories.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS