Saturday, September 20, 2008

Can you run a business out of your home in Dallas, TX like a hair salon? -

I am thinking of going to cosmetology school. My main reason is I want to learn to do acrylic nails but over here I have not had any luck finding a school that offers just that course without taking the whole course so I decided that it would not be a bad idea to do that but I want to be my own boss and open my own salon. Of course I don t have the money to do so and probably won t when I finish so I have a garage that I used to rent and it s been empty for a while could I turn that into my salon just to start? I plan to have my nail station of course and a station to cut hair. Like I said it would just be to start and build my clientele until I can save up to open a bigger place and hire people to help me. If you are a salon owner give me your feed back or if you know if I can run a salon out of my home then let me know.

Empty?! OMG

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS