Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Buying/Selling Designer Clothing Online? -

I am unsure on the laws in the UK regarding this matter..Say I were to buy genuine designer clothing from a wholesaler found online, from the UK, made my own clothing website and advertised and sold these brand new designer clothes on my website, do I have the right to do so? Or do I need to buy selling rights or something? As i know selling new designer clothes is legal on ebay I just wondered if the same applies to an independent site? Thanks for your time

I am unsure on the laws in the UK regarding this matter.. I m sure you ll find out. Y!A is a valuable resource when used properly. ...made my own clothing website and advertised and sold these brand new designer clothes on my website, do I have the right to do so? In the US, a seller in due course who bought an item has the right to sell it. I m sure there are similar laws in the UK as long as critical comparative comments aren t made in advertising. ; )

designer clothes? unless you have their permission you can get in a whole lot of trouble

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS