Thursday, February 5, 2009

How do I broadcast radio or tv by internet? -

I want to broadcast my own tv or radio by internet, how do I have to do it, what kind of equipment do I need? and what kind of services do I have to buy?

First of all, do you want to put audio or video? If it is video, you can put it on Youtube, if you have an account, or if you have a google or gmail account. Unless you don t have the coyrights, your video will not be accepted. Be careful with where you are putting the video, and whether it s just for adults or for everyone.Secondly, if you have a google or gmail account, you can create your own blog on www.blogger.com and add as many videos you want with freedom. But be careful to kepp the settings right. You can do the same for the audio, that you get from the radio. Be careful while putting it. You might be taking a risk while putting even a single word on the internet, because people also look at things from different perspectives.

the only software that had the feature to allow me to broadcast my own tv and radio station was dishnet software. its a great software but i wish it was free. try the link below for the software http://s.dishnetpc1dis.click2sell.eu

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS