Saturday, March 21, 2009

What could I sell outside my dorm room? -

I m a freshman in college and I m looking for a way to make some extra spending money (There are no places to work near campus, where in the middle of nowhere, and the upper class-men have all the on campus jobs) some of my friend make money by cutting hair,sell dutch masters, and charge for rides to shopping outlets. I don t have a car or anything like that so I was wondering what I could buy and sell outside my dorm.

TutorDo people s laundryclean dorm roomsWrite papers

drugs lol! No, but maybe bracelets or I don t know use your imagination. Sell your body. :) Make cupcakes! Or tutor someone in something your good at. If you play an musical instrument, you could give lessons. Try anything Good Luck Buddy!

sell food like snacks, clean their rooms, do their homework, wash cars, or buy the collage books they need in ebay and sell it to them.

>>>

 

Home Posts RSS Comments RSS